|Look at the jar! Just look at it!! It's sooo adorable!! Ahem...moving on... >.>|
- Multiple UV protection
- VAO-B3 - is the Pond's Institute's new Vitamin E, Allantoin and Optics powered Niacinamide (B3) complex, especially created to deliver flawlessly radiant skin.
Visibly lightens skin and reduces dark spots in just seven days. VAO-B3 works on dark spots, reducing discoloration and perfecting skin tone.
Enriched with new VAO-B3 complex* and multiple UV sunscreens, this moisturizing day cream knows where your skin needs extra help. The result? Luminous and flawlessly radiant look that's also protected from the sun's UVA/UVB rays!
My experience with it:
I love it!! I was actually on the fence about buying it because usually these 'fairness' and 'glow' creams don't work and turn out to be awful products. But I gave into the ads and it's packaging and just bought it. I'm so glad I did. (By the way, this one's from 'Philippines')
At first when you apply it, it gives you a white but matte & clean look. Like you would with other cosmetic creams (e.g. Fair & Lovely.) But don't worry if you don't like the fake-whitening effect cause it goes away after a little while. It seems kind of heavy when you take it out but it's not. It doesn't feel heavy on my face even though I have oily skin. After using it for over a week, I noticed a difference. First of all, the oil control was awesome!! Not only when I have it on but even when I don't. Also, its claim to reduce dark spots and perfecting skin tone, I would say, is spot on. Yes, I noticed the difference.
- The packaging!!!! (No, I'm not shallow. I don't only buy the products because of their packaging. I actually researched about this product before I bought but you've gotta admit the packaging alone should be enough to convince you ;) lol )
- Awesome oil-control and matte look.
- Effectiveness. Actually does what it claims to a large extent.
- The smell. That rosy kind of creamy smell. (This one depends on person to person, though)
- The texture. I mean, it's PINK!! Lol.
- Doesn't break you out. Score!!
- I don't believe there are any cons. But just for the sake of it, I guess the price. But you know, it wouldn't be fair to a product this good to be cheaper than this!
So I would definitely recommend it!!
It's available at Naheed Super Market for 875 Pkr (50 g) [Almost double than its actual price listed below].
It costs 249 PHP in Philippines.
I don't think it's available in the US but if it is; it's really hard to find.