Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation

Pakistani Beauty Bloggers' Community

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rimmel London Mono Eyeshadow




I wanted to buy either a shade of pink or some other vibrant one but they had only 3 colors available and this purple was the only good one I could have.
It has a very smooth, velvety texture. And it doesn't fall out like crazy like some other powder eyeshadows.



And before I jump to the pros and cons, let me tell you that I've worn this without primer and its staying power is absolute love. Also, I wore this with Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation (review coming up later) and it didn't budge or smudge at all.

Here's a closer look:


Also, it might look like it's too shimmery but it's not. When applied, it looks matte and the little bit shimmer only shows up in flash photos.


Pros:

  • Smooth
  • No fall-outs when applying
  • Long-lasting
  • Nicely Pigmented
  • Good color pay-off
  • Affordable
  • Good amount of product. It's small but you don't need much for one application. It can go on and on.
  • Travel-friendly packaging.
  • Tightly locking lid/cap so no worry of it accidentally opening up and touch dirty surfaces..

Cons:

  • Not-so-cute packaging. (But that's okay. You get a really good product inside).


Do I recommend it?

I really love this and with the price tag it comes with, it's a steal! So yes, definitely recommended.


    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    WATS The price?

    PiNkIsH said...

    I was supposed to put the picture that had its price in it but turns out I forgot, lol. It's rs. 385 :)

    Post a Comment