- Transfer-resistant, Anti-trace
- Lasts 16-Hour after application
- Mineral enriched formula helps energize skin.
I wanted to buy the 25-Hour version but they either had the 16-H one or Stay Matte. I went for the 16-H version. The color seems a bit too dark in the tube. I was afraid I had bought the wrong shade. But upon application, it turned out fine. Also, when applied; it gives kind of a white-cast first but then it blends and the white-cast goes away. It's kind of like a BB cream cause the ones I've tried; they give a white-cast and then blend into the skin and give powdery finish.
Let me start with the-
Consistency/Texture: It seems watery(not too much but much like a thin cream) when poured out but it dries super fast so if you put a dot on your finger for over 10 seconds, it's going to dry up. So you have to work fast. Just concentrate on one area at a time. Don't dot your face and wait.
Next is the-
Smell: Well, I like it. Though, it's a typical cosmetics-y smell but it's not bad.
Now for its-
Coverage: Medium to full. Also, It works excellent as a concealer.
Performance: Good news, it doesn't break me out. And it gives a total matte, powdery finish. Perfect for me cause considering I have oily skin; my face is going to get shiny in a few minutes so the dewy effect will come naturally, lol. No need for a foundation to add the shine for me. Also, it is transfer-free but it's not water/sweat-proof. I don't know if it lasts up to 16 hours cause obviously I haven't tried it on that long. But it has a pretty decent staying power, I must say. Usually my undereye makeup disappears after like less than an hour after stepping out. But with this, it stayed put for hours.
So the pros and cons are:
- Easy and convenient packaging. Has a nozzle-top so you control the amount you pour out. Which also gives it the hygiene factor.
- Gives medium to full coverage and acts as a concealer. Also, as an eye primer. Yes. I wore eyeshadow after applying this foundation on my lids and around the eye area and it stayed on for hours!! On MY lids, which is a big deal cause no eyeshadow tends to stick for more than an hour.
- Has a matte finish. So you don't need to set it with powder.
- Lasts for a long time. (I haven't timed it, though :/ )
- I'm not sure about the "Mineral enriched formula helps energize skin". But it also doesn't do the opposite so it's all good.
- Best for oily/combination skin types.
- Might not be suitable for dry skin types. Don't take my word for it, though. Cause I haven't tried it on someone with dry skin.
- Colors/shades are limited. And the Ivory is not the fairest of them all (pun intended). So, if you are really pale, you wouldn't find a shade to fit you.
Do I recommend it?
Yes, if you want a shine-free day. So, yes for oily/combination skin types. Not too sure about dry types.
Price is shown in the second pic. And I got it from Chase Up Store.