Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation

Pakistani Beauty Bloggers' Community

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pond's Flawless White Visible Lightening Day Cream





Look at the jar! Just look at it!! It's sooo adorable!! Ahem...moving on... >.>



Contains:

  • Multiple UV protection
  • VAO-B3 - is the Pond's Institute's new Vitamin E, Allantoin and Optics powered Niacinamide (B3) complex, especially created to deliver flawlessly radiant skin.


Claims:

Visibly lightens skin and reduces dark spots in just seven days. VAO-B3 works on dark spots, reducing discoloration and perfecting skin tone.

Enriched with new VAO-B3 complex* and multiple UV sunscreens, this moisturizing day cream knows where your skin needs extra help. The result? Luminous and flawlessly radiant look that's also protected from the sun's UVA/UVB rays!








My experience with it:

I love it!! I was actually on the fence about buying it because usually these 'fairness' and 'glow' creams don't work and turn out to be awful products. But I gave into the ads and it's packaging and just bought it. I'm so glad I did. (By the way,  this one's from 'Philippines')
At first when you apply it, it gives you a white but matte & clean look. Like you would with other cosmetic creams (e.g. Fair & Lovely.) 
But don't worry if you don't like the fake-whitening effect cause it goes away after a little while. It seems kind of heavy when you take it out but it's not. It doesn't feel heavy on my face even though I have oily skin. After using it for over a week, I noticed a difference. First of all, the oil control was awesome!! Not only when I have it on but even when I don't. Also, its claim to reduce dark spots and perfecting skin tone, I would say, is spot on. Yes, I noticed the difference.

Pros:
  1. The packaging!!!! (No, I'm not shallow. I don't only buy the products because of their packaging. I actually researched about this product before I bought but you've gotta admit the packaging alone should be enough to convince you ;) lol )
  2. Awesome oil-control and matte look.
  3. Effectiveness. Actually does what it claims to a large extent.
  4. The smell. That rosy kind of creamy smell. (This one depends on person to person, though)
  5. The texture. I mean, it's PINK!! Lol.
  6. Doesn't break you out. Score!!
Cons:
  1. I don't believe there are any cons. But just for the sake of it, I guess the price. But you know, it wouldn't be fair to a product this good to be cheaper than this!
(And yes, I don't count the 'jar' packaging a con, some people would. But I always use a clean Cotton-bud to take it out.)

So I would definitely recommend it!!


 
Recommended.
 

It's available at Naheed Super Market for 875 Pkr (50 g) [Almost double than its actual price listed below].
It costs 249 PHP in Philippines.
I don't think it's available in the US but if it is; it's really hard to find.





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

great review! :)

PiNkIsH said...

Thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

nice review. .the nice thing of ur blog is simple n easy posts.
can u plz let me know the best moisturizer among all u used though i have read all ur reviews on it but still want ur opinion too. as due to change in weather i feel my skin bit dry (well my skin is in normal tone not too oily nor dry)
Please suggest

Anonymous said...

i m unable to find ur email address. can u plz let me know want some more opinions of ur.Thanks

PiNkIsH said...

Thank you so much for the compliments :)
For the moisturizer for normal skin, I suggest you use either 'Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture SPF 15' cause you don't have oily skin and this does have the benefit of having sunscreen in it. Or you could go for 'Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid'. I haven't tried it but have heard so much good about it. :)
And they're both budget-friendly.

PiNkIsH said...

You can ask me whatever you want to here :) or here's my email address: glowpinkish@ymail.com

organic foundation said...

I have used it and somehow it did not agree with my skin...there was a white effect on the skin does it mean that I used a little too much of the same?

Anonymous said...

HELLO TANUNG KO LNG KAC ALA NG FLAWLESS WHITE NA YAN, NAPALITAN NA NG FLAWLESS WHITE WITH GEN ACTIVE, GINAMIT KO UNG GEN ACTIVE PERO FELING KO UMIITIM AKO DUN.. ANO BA PWEDE KONG GAMITIN NA WHITENING CREAM... OILY AKO DIBA OILY KARIN, ADVICE NMAN.. PLEASE

SRUTHI said...

GOOD AWESOME

Imran said...

good profile i want to buy Garnier Cream could send me i live in Finland
Thanks
Imran
designerlook@gmail.com

Scarlett Here! said...

Hi. I just wanted to ask. I have a moisturizer and I bought this product. Should I wear moisturizer first or the cream?

markk said...

I am a Beauty Blogger I loves to Read and writes about Beauty and haircare products.for more beauty products please go Through.Hair Color for Halloween

Post a Comment