Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation

Pakistani Beauty Bloggers' Community

Monday, August 22, 2011

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15






Pros:


  • Sunscreen
  • Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Comes with a pump
  • Budget-friendly
  • Alcohol-free
  • Fragrance-free
  • Makes skin soft after washing it off
  • Light-texture

Cons:

  • Makes face greasy and dull-looking after application
  • Feels kind of sticky and a tad bit heavy on skin after application
  • Says fragrance-free but there's a hint of a sort of a smell...just a hint. And it's neither good nor bad



I love the packaging, it's super easy. Pump with a turning lock. Also, it's oil-free and noncomedgonic which means it won't clog pores. Hence, won't cause acne. Which it doesn't, which is what I was looking for. But I was also looking for a light-weight moisturizer that would keep my face matte. And it does the opposite. It makes my face so greasy after application. Even after it's been absorbed, my face gets dull-looking. And it doesn't have a silky feel either; I would say it's on the verge of sticky. Not too much, though, but it is. But I must say when I wash it off, after a few hours or in the morning; it makes my face smooth and soft.
So, I can't use it in the day (ironic, huh? Seeing as it's made for the day as it contains spf) because of the greasiness and dullness. But I can use it at night(just a teensy amount) and have soft skin in the morning. Plus, it doesn't clog my pores so yay!!



It looks like this:

Spread around

 Just blended

Fully absorbed in.


 

Do I recommend it?

Yes, actually. For the greasiness; it might be different for you. But for the moisturizing effect; definitely worth a try.




It costs around 525 Pkr. (I bought it from Chase Up)

0 comments:

Post a Comment