Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation

Pakistani Beauty Bloggers' Community

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pond's White Beauty Pinkish-White Glow Lightening Cream





Contains:

Lycopene:
  •  A powerful natural anti-oxidant. (Antioxidants combat free radicals that can damage skin cells.)
Pro-Vitamin B3:
  • To create a potent skin lightening complex.

I know the flash doesn't let your read the rest of it but I was in a hurry and didn't fix it.

Claims:

Finally, a lightening cream that goes well beyond just whitening your skin. With new Pond's White Beauty, see your skin visibly transformed to a radiant pinkish-white glow.
With Lycopene, Pro-Vitamin B3 and triple sunscreen, this moisturizing cream gently evens out skin tone as it works from within to nourish your skin, leaving it instantly brighter, softer and more radiant. And its triple sun protection keeps skin safe from damaging UV rays.Your radiant, new pinkish-white complexion is here to stay.




My Opinion:

I bought the 20g version of it just to test it out. It's a really cute tube and it's not plastic, it's kind of a rubber because it squeezes and is soft. So cute. Anyway, moving on.
The cream inside is just like its sister, Pond's Flawless White, white with a pinkish tint. And the smell, too. But the result isn't. At first when applied, it gives the same effect. Like you have a light powder on. Clean, matte and fresh look. But after a while, it oxidized on me and left kind of weird dark shadows around the bridge of my nose every time I used it. So I stopped using it. Shame cause the tube is so cute. I don't feel like wasting it even if it's only 20 g(less now). Maybe I'll use it on my neck.

I bought it for 90 or 95 Pkr. I, um, forgot >.<

Do I recommend it?

Not really. Not for regular use but if you have to run errands and need to freshen up your face in a hurry then yes. Otherwise, nope.


For the pictures above: Click to enlarge.

2 comments:

SAHAR said...

even i bought one in jar bt just used 2,3 times

PiNkIsH said...

Good thing Pond's gave us another option, Flawless White, and a good one at that. :) I have a review on it, as well.

Post a Comment