Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation

Pakistani Beauty Bloggers' Community

Monday, November 21, 2011

Vaseline Intensive Lip Care

 



Claims:

  • For soft pink lips.



My views:

Love it. The claim 'soft pink lips' is actually true. Because it does reveal natural soft, pink lips. And it's not something extraordinary. Although there's no ingredients mentioned on the product but I believe it's just petroleum jelly. As I already said in my review for Vaseline - Petroleum Jelly, it exfoliates quite well. And exfoliation does not necessarily mean scrubbing or rubbing a thing with granules or beads and then washing it off. It sinks in and does the job from within. It softens up the hard skin over your lips and makes it ready to peel off. But you have to do the peeling.  (Don't expect it to do that instantly or in just one go. Keep applying it regularly and religiously after every wash. Skin will soften up within the next day.) Also, don't forget to apply it again after peeling the skin to keep lips moisturized after exfoliation.


Pros:

  • Does what it claims.
  • Sinks in. Doesn't leave a greasy film.
  • Convenient packaging. (Squeeze tube).
  • Eye candy. (Yes, it's a cute tube).
  • Affordable. (Whether it's affordable depends on one's point of view, though. It's 60 pkr for this tube. (I don't know the size, or quantity. They didn't mention it.)
    But it's small. Although It lasts for a long time, but still some people would say, 75-80 for the Vaseline tub is better than 60 for this small tube. But what I think is, it's less fussy than the tub. Because I can use it anytime without worrying of contaminating the whole product by putting in dirty hands inside the tub. That doesn't mean I have dirty hands, lol. But you know what I mean.)

Cons:

  • If left in warm or hot weather, it melts. You can still apply it, though. But it will feel like you're applying oil.




Price: 60 pkr. Bought it at Naheed Super Market.




    10 comments:

    Sana said...

    Such a lovely blog :-) :-) xxx
    btw a new follower from sunniewrites.blogspot.com
    would love if you follow me back <3 <3 xx

    Twitter name : @Itsmesaannaa

    Ruqaiya Khan said...

    Thanks for sharing!! I have not tried vaseline lip care products. Will give this one a try :)

    SAHAR said...

    i have this lip care balm and its good indeed

    Unknown said...

    Sounds great, nice review :)
    ..following you, hope you follow back :)

    young foreverism said...

    oh great ...feel free to visit my blog as well ...hope u have fun throught the journey youngforeverism.blogspot.com oh and dont forget to follow

    Anonymous said...

    I love your blog <3 but im upset bcoz u seems to be out of blogging :(

    Unknown said...

    Great post!!!
    Love ur blog!!
    do follw me at http://makeupbeewithcrazyme.blogspot.com

    Unknown said...

    Hey nice blog!
    I'm Pakistani too but living i Australia :)
    I'm your new follower, please check out my blog & follow back if you want :)
    xo
    http://mybeautyblogxo.blogspot.com.au/

    Aruba Nasir Khan said...

    great ... is a follower now..
    hope you will follow me back :)
    arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Aakash said...

    really very informative post thank you for sharing this post


    Dermacol Shop Online

    Post a Comment