Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation

Pakistani Beauty Bloggers' Community

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Eskinol Naturals Calamansi Cleanser

I was totally unaware of this product or the company when I go it. And I bought this on a whim. At first, the word 'cleanser' written on it and the product's consistency/type confused me because it looked and smelled like a toner to me but it said 'cleanser'? I tried to use it as the cleanser first. It neither lathered up nor did it sit on my face so I could spread it around and then wipe on a tissue. No, it sunk in and vanished like a toner; which I had suspected earlier. Then I went on the internet just to confirm and yes, I was right. It IS a toner. A Philippines' product. Now let's start:





 {I don't own this image. I got it from Amazon.com}



Claims:

Eskinol Calamansi Cleanser (which in fact is a toner XD ) is enriched with the natural skin lightening and cleansing properties of real calamansi. It also has Vitamin C which keeps skin healthy.


Does it?

Absolutely!  I have oily/combination skin, this toner controls shine and makes your skin look radiant. I'm not exaggerating. I've been using it on and off for months but with regular use of it for only 2 weeks; I noticed a kind of a glow on my face and skin was so clean. Also, the pores were minimized to great extent. Now let me tell all the first time users that at first; it might sting a little but it's not bad. It was actually a very refreshing feeling for me. A fresh, tingling sensation. Although, there's a strong smell to it (cause it contains alcohol) but I love it. If you can stand the smell (I wouldn't actually call it 'standing/bearing' because it's pleasant at least for me); all the better for you! And it does not dry out your skin!

Cautions:

For external use only. Do not use when skin is inflamed or injured. Keep away from open flame. Do not bring close to the eyes.

Recommended?

Yes!! For everyone but especially for oily/combination skin types, it's a must. But if you're in search for an alcohol-free toner; this is not for you.

 

 

2 comments:

Sara said...

looks like a nice product :) thanks for the wonderful review :)

PiNkIsH said...

Aww, thank you so much for your lovely comment! I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog ^_^

Post a Comment