- For soft pink lips.
Love it. The claim 'soft pink lips' is actually true. Because it does reveal natural soft, pink lips. And it's not something extraordinary. Although there's no ingredients mentioned on the product but I believe it's just petroleum jelly. As I already said in my review for Vaseline - Petroleum Jelly, it exfoliates quite well. And exfoliation does not necessarily mean scrubbing or rubbing a thing with granules or beads and then washing it off. It sinks in and does the job from within. It softens up the hard skin over your lips and makes it ready to peel off. But you have to do the peeling. (Don't expect it to do that instantly or in just one go. Keep applying it regularly and religiously after every wash. Skin will soften up within the next day.) Also, don't forget to apply it again after peeling the skin to keep lips moisturized after exfoliation.
- Does what it claims.
- Sinks in. Doesn't leave a greasy film.
- Convenient packaging. (Squeeze tube).
- Eye candy. (Yes, it's a cute tube).
- Affordable. (Whether it's affordable depends on one's point of view, though. It's 60 pkr for this tube. (I don't know the size, or quantity. They didn't mention it.)
But it's small. Although It lasts for a long time, but still some people would say, 75-80 for the Vaseline tub is better than 60 for this small tube. But what I think is, it's less fussy than the tub. Because I can use it anytime without worrying of contaminating the whole product by putting in dirty hands inside the tub. That doesn't mean I have dirty hands, lol. But you know what I mean.)
- If left in warm or hot weather, it melts. You can still apply it, though. But it will feel like you're applying oil.
Price: 60 pkr. Bought it at Naheed Super Market.