Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation

Pakistani Beauty Bloggers' Community

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Purederm Cleansing Tissues/Wipes



Purederm is an asian(Korean) brand by Adwin Korea Corp. Distributed in/by Philippines.
This is the third time I've bought their cleansing tissues/cloths. The first one I got weren't the pre-moistened ones. They were exfoliating, dry cloths which when dipped in hot or warm water, lathered up real nice and cleansed thoroughly. I really loved those. But the next time I went to buy them, they weren't available. Instead, I got these pre-moistened tissues from the same brand. But since I have oily skin and am prone to breakouts, I bought the ones for Acne. There were also:
  • Age Defying Cleansing Tissues
  • Normal/regular Cleansing Tissues





Contains:


As you can see in the picture and guess by the name, it contains Salicylic Acid which treats acne and is also an exfoliant. It also contains Tea Tree Oil which, again, is good for and treats acne/breakouts. And Aloe Vera, nothing complicated here, I'm sure most of you know this one. Aloe Vera moisturizes the skin and soothes itching and redness. It lightens dark spots on the face and reduces the intensity of pigmentation. It also acts as a barrier to skin against pollutants. And the list of benefits is endless.


The tissues have a mild scent. At first, I was like, "It smells like medicines!!" Well, of course it would cause it's for acne treatment but it isn't too major. It's faint and subtle. After using it for a couple of times; you don't even notice it.


How to use:


Just take one tissue (and it's thick as a cloth) out and massage in circular motions. I even clean my eye area with it and it doesn't dry it out. Even after using it on face and neck; the tissue remains so moist that you can use it on other body parts as well like elbows, hands, feet.


As for the make up removing part: It does remove most of it, cause you can see it on the tissue. But to remove all of it; I had to use two and still had to wash with a cleanser. (By the way, using two at once is not a good idea cause it can dry out your skin even if it's oily cause it contains  0.3% salicylic acid.)
The reason it doesn't remove make up is because it's pre-moistened tissue. I've never believed them to remove all of the make up. For this purpose, their old product, the cleansing cloths were perfect!! They were so good that I noticed my eye area less dark within 1-2 uses.


Although it says that it tones and moisturizes, I still use my toner and moisturizer after washing my face. But that's just me.










The result:


Skin looks really, really fresh. It brightens it up and thoroughly cleanses and removes all the dirt and oil. I daresay it makes you look radiant.



I got these from Naheed Super Market for 235 Pkr. (They cost about $ 3 in US and 99.75 P in Philippines.)






0 comments:

Post a Comment